Monday, July 7, 2008

.Faith

I speak wisdom
I breath Light
I excrete the darkness as I eat the right
I've left the carnal
and entered the real.

I've centered my substance of things I cant feel
on the hoped for things
and the hope of things more surreal
I hope my evidence is clear
at least clear enough for our frail minds to meet

..so I tend not to look at defeat
because I choose not to look at the leap
because there's nothing there but my feet
and its never me in the feat
but my wings are the things that created this kingdom

he speaks wisdom
he breathes life
He speaks to the darkness and created the right
and his light has surely changed my life

I have exited the carnival of life seeming sublime
for a more secure state of mind
not a merely mental state I find
but its a search to illuminate mankind
and a search to eliminate myself
because of all the different things I've felt
none are as strong as his selfless help

the way he gave up his self and health
to make my faith and save me from my hell
and us from ourselves
and save you as well

He speaks wisdom
so I can breathe light
I excrete darkness because he feeds me right
I've left my silence for the things not seen
and my faith speaks volumes for me



btw: mywingsareHiswordsforthosewhohaventheard
andifyouseekyouwillfindheswhatyouneededallalong

No comments: